Top 5 Home products in 2017
The advanced technology is transforming every corner if life in the world. It gives us greater control over devices like light and door lock and facilitate the communication among people. If you are looking for home products to build your smart home, you have come to the right place. This article will list the most popular choices for you.
Smart Home Centerpiece
Amazon Echo is a best choice when you are looking for a central control point for your smart home. Amazon’s accessible voice activated smart homes speaker is powered by Alexa which works with dozens of smart devices and appliances in your smart home.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity
- Connect with and control devices like lights, switches and more.
Netgear Arlo Pro
The Netgear Arlopro indoor is completely wireless, weather proof and dustproof. Its fantastic 1080p streaming and make itself stand out in the market.
- Rechargeable batteries
- Base station with a loud siren
- Store video locally on USB drive
Smart Door Lock
A smart door lock is among the most important items to build a connected, smart home. Ultraloq UL3 BT keyless lock’s advanced identification identifies you in less than 0.5 second and works well for kids and the elder. It is the first 5-in-1 keyless entry bluetooth smart lock in the world.
- Fashion design with simple interface.
- 4 means of entry: Fingerprint, code, smart phone and key. Hidden keyhole gives extra security.
- Waterproof and dustproof. Ideal for both interior & exterior doors.
Velux Active Window
Velux partners with Netatmo to develop a new smart window Velux Active Window which can be controlled by a wide range of sensors as well as smart phones.
- Allow remote control.
- The windows will be able to open and close depending on temperature, sunlight level and CO2 concentration.
Echobee4 Smart Thermostat
A super home automation product. The Echobee4 not only integrates its predecessor’s wonderful feature like visual display and smart sensor but also has Alexa built in. You don’t need to use need an Echo to control other smart devices, just use Alexa to do anything for you.
- Touchscreen interface.
- Dozens of smart integrations including a built-in Amazon Alexa Speaker.
- Arlene Kerley